Keep freshness and flavour of your food products at their best with our food film and packaging. Whether you package protein, produce, dairy or baked goods, fresh, frozen, requiring barrier properties and modified-atmosphere packaging (MAP), you can rely on the food films sourced by PACKPRO.
When working with PACKPRO Food Packaging Specialists, you have peace of mind that they present you with food packaging film options that best suit your application. From overwrapping and shrink films for meat, poultry and produce to lidding films, vacuum skin films and printed films, we will ensure your products are well presented and securely packaged.
Request a food film consultation today!
- Exceptional film performance in manual, semi-automatic or fully-automatic food packaging operations
- Food safety compliance you can rely on: films are manufactured at ISO and AIB certified facilities
- Achieve complete sealing and prevent any liquids in the product from escaping with vacuum skin packaging
- Remarkable packaging with memorable branding delivered by printed food films
- Outstanding compatibility of the food films with your food packaging equipment is ensured by the PACKPRO food packaging specialists
Featured Food Film
Meat and Poultry Processor Film
High-performance stretch and shrink films specially designed for packing meat and poultry in large cuts and in portions. They provide exceptional protection, leak-resistance, puncture-resistance and outstanding clarity required for protein products.
High-strength, highly transparent and glossy, with superior anti-fog and properties. Excellent moisture and oxygen transmission rates ensure the produce remains fresh for optimum shelf life and visual presentation. Available plain or with laser perforation.
Transparent lidding film for peelable seals to all typical plastics used in food packaging. Excellent tack, seal through food residue. Clean seals with no sealant residue. Solvent-free process ensures the films are odor-free and contamination-free.
Offering you exceptional innovative packaging materials and equipment from industry leaders.